Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Final Exam >.<'''

Yes, the final exam is COMING SOON. 

But i haven touch the book yet.

Next tuesday is FRONT OFFICE exam practical.

But i haven study yet. Seem like practical is easier than theory.

But when practical look to the teacher, i was so fear and scary.

Hope that i will pass my practical, i don't repeat the sem.

After the FO(front office) practical , thursday is F&B SERVICE 1 practical.

F&B SERVICE 1 got two times practical. Opps, WTH!!!!


Final exam is make everyone so fear and so pressure.


Although this sem is only 4 subjects. But is too stress.

Hope i will get well in my final exam.



Today i ady got my PTPTN $$, then i ady transfered $$ to my college.

Then monday i will go ''gai gai'' with my friends. 

Yahoo~ Happy ing~






3.9.2010   YiLeen


yes, is she. my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment