Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Stress!!!!

Huh, i fell so stress.Can't breath, tomorrow is Front Office practical exam. Is final. YES! is final.
I know all the situation.
But i don't know have the confidence.
How to go Final!!!!
Gosh, I so SCARE! I scare tomorrow when the lecture look at me, i don't know how to respond it, don't know how to answer lecture question.
God~ Please bless me. I don't want fail, i don't repeat the sem.
Tomorrow, morning 10 o'clock want reach to college.
Because need to prepare , and want practice.
Before go for practical, want to tidy up. Look clean and fresh.
Because lecture say want do like this,hair want to tie bun , cannot wear accesories.
Senior say make up is better, because look fresh.
But i don't think so. Natural look is look fresh, it is??
Later go to do revision. practice with myself.
''add oil''

No comments:

Post a Comment